What’s Something You Haven’t Tried But Should?
Now I want to go on a glassblowing-tapdancing-scuba diving spree.
Here are the things I haven’t tried:
- Fish. I eat canned tuna, and that’s it. I haven’t tried salmon or sushi or even tuna cooked properly. I am hoping that as I age, my palate will become more sophisticated. Or at least be more open to fish.
- Scuba diving. Also skydiving, surfing, skateboarding, bungee jumping, rugby, tap-dancing, pole-dancing.
- Submitting writing to be published. We’re working on this one.
- Selling artwork. (We’re working on deciding whether we are working on this one)
- Woodworking. Glassblowing. Pottery. There’s so many things to try!
- Karaoke. But I think if the opportunity presented itself, I would. In the past that wouldn’t have been true.
- Volunteer to go first. Or volunteer when someone wants to demonstrate something. Or voluntarily do anything that means being the center of attention.
- Converting my drivers license to an Israeli license. Actually, I haven’t tried driving for over six years. This is one that should change.
- Learning Spanish. Or Russian, or Arabic, or many many languages. Again, so many things to learn!
- Committing to practicing Hebrew. I’ve been in Israel for five and a half years, and still in conversations I switch to English, or will begin by speaking in English.
- Kissing a girl. Just putting this out there.
- Starting a fire. Like, literally. I’ve gone camping, but I’m never the one to start the fire. I think I could get something started.
- Baring my thoughts on the internet, in an unfinished and hodgepodge manner. (jk… and that’s twenty five minutes)
Prompt: What’s something you haven’t tried but you should? (Source: Creators Hub)